Interparks Play S.L.U. is the owner of the website www.multiaventura.com (hereafter, the “Website”). Our headquarters are at Calle Marqués de Santillana, 6 Local 19ª, C. C. La Feria, 28770 Colmenar Viejo and our Fiscal Identification Number is B87208534. The company is specialised in the manufacture, installation, sale and maintenance of Children’s Indoor Play Areas.
Interparks Play S.L.U. guarantees the protection of all the personal data provided by the User on the Website and, in compliance with the provisions of the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, and the Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 and the rest of the applicable legislation, we hereby inform you that.
- a) Interparks Play S.L.U will treat all personal data that it receives in accordance with the stipulations of the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data and the Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 and will include it in the file “USERS OF THE WEB PAGE”, created by and maintained under the responsibility of Interparks Play S.L.U.. This file has been duly registered at the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- b) The data is gathered with the following objectives: (i) to manage, study and respond to consultations and (ii) to send by electronic media publicity and market research related to the company, its activities, products and services, as well as different sorts of documentation.
- c) In the process of collecting and processing all personal data, Interparks Play S.L.U. has taken the necessary security measures to prevent the loss of or non-authorised access to or manipulation of the aforementioned personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21.
- d)Interparks Play S.L.U. is committed to protecting all confidential information which it may have access to.
- e) Interparks Play S.L.U. will, in no case, use the personal data that you make available to it for providing services to third parties different from those referred to in section b) of this document or, for its own benefit.
- g) Users can, at any time, exercise their rights to access, correct, cancel or disagree with the information related to their personal data, or withdraw their consent to the use of said data for any of the purposes mentioned above, by sending a duly signed letter to Interparks Play S.L.U. (to our postal address, which appears above). This letter should include the User’s contact data and a photocopy of their National Identity Number or National Fiscal Number or some document that legally proves their identity.
- h) The User hereby authorises the automated treatment of the personal data they have provided according to the terms set out above. To do so, please click on or press the “SEND” button at the bottom of the data collection form.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, like web page servers, install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or TV (if connected to Internet) when you connect to a Website. They may have several functions: to store your browsing preferences, to gather statistical information, to enable certain technical functions and to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or preferences to the point of being able to distinguish him/her from other users, depending on the information contained and the way the computer is being used. A cookie is placed on a computer to personalise and enhance the user’s browsing experience. Cookies are associated with a single user and his/her computer, though they do not provide personal data about the user. Users can configure their browsers to notify or reject the installation of the cookies sent by the website.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for various reasons. From a technical point of view, they improve the performance of the Web and adapt it to the preferences of the users, for example, by storing information about their language or their country’s currency. In addition, thanks to the statistical information gathered, cookies help webmasters to improve the services offered by the web. Finally, they are used to increase the efficiency of the publicity we show you, which enables us to offer you free services.
Browsing on this site means that the following kinds of cookies may be installed:
Cookies to improve performance
This kind of Cookies will save your preferences for certain tools or services so that you don’t have to reconfigure them every time you visit our web portal. In some cases, they may come from third parties. Some examples of the functions of this kind of cookies are: adjustment of the volume of audiovisual players, preferences for the order of articles or play speeds of compatible videos. With respect to e-commerce, they keep information about your online shopping habits.
Cookies for statistical analysis
These are handled by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and analyse statistically how users utilise our services. Thanks to these cookies, we can study your browsing experience on our website with the aim of improving the products or services we offer you. These cookies will never be associated with any personal data that can be used to identify the user, but only provide anonymous information about the user’s browsing behaviour.
These are used by programs that try to find the location of the user’s computer, smartphone, tablet or connected online TV in order to better adapt the services and contents we offer to your preferences, which will always remain anonymous.
When you register on our web portal, cookies are generated to identify you as a registered user and indicate when you registered. These cookies are used to identify your user account and the services associated with it so as to facilitate your Browning. These cookies remain on your computer until you leave the account or website, close the browser or turn off the device. They can be used in combination with the analytical data to identify your individual preferences on our website.
These cookies, handled by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the advertising spaces found on our website, adapting the content of the advertisements to the content of the service being requested or to the use being made of our website. Thanks to this, we can analyze your web browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Other third party cookies
Some of our web pages may install third party cookies that manage and improve the services offered from these pages. An example of this would be the links to social networks that make it possible to share our content.
How can I configure my preferences?
You can enable, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the security options of your Internet browser.
The following are links that will help you find information on how to activate your preferences in the best known browsers:
– Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
– Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/196955
– Safari para IOS (iPhone, iPad) – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Finally, you can go to the portal, “Your Online Choices,” where, in addition to finding useful information, you will be able to configure, provider by provider, your preferences for third party advertising cookies.
What will happen if I disable the cookies?
In addition to the use of our own cookies, we also permit third parties to install and access cookies in your computer. If you continue browsing on this website, it means that you also consent to the use of these third party cookies as well.
Updates of our Cookies Policy
Our portal may modify our Cookies Policy in accordance with the legal or regulatory requirements currently in effect. Because of this, we advise our users to check our Cookies Policy periodically.